Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Welcome to my blog!

Today is the first day of a new journey. I hope I make it to the end--whatever that is. My goal is to post a few times each week just about stuff. Isn't that what most bloggers do anyway? Write their random thoughts for the whole world to see?

So, I invite you into my own private (not so private now) musings. Maybe you can learn from the lessons God is teaching me. Maybe you can get a good laugh. Maybe you can think to yourself, "My life and my thoughts are no where near as crazy as these. I must be normal!"

Either way, grab your latte to go, buckle your seat belt, and pull your mini-van in line behind mine.

Nikki Studebaker Barcus

1 comment:

  1. Ooh yay :)! You are blogging! I'm a blogger too. I have been blogging for almost 2 years now and love it. I look forward to reading your blog posts Nikki!

    ReplyDelete